Christian predominantly practices in the firm’s compensation claims team acting for both individuals as well as the firm’s CTP corporate client. He has a diverse legal background in areas such as construction litigation, commercial disputes, contract drafting, insurance and compensation claims. He has previously held a position as a corporate solicitor for a leading Queensland Insurer and is well placed to provide advice to his clients throughout the claims process. He was promoted to Senior Associate in July 2012.
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (University of Queensland – 2004)
- Bachelor of Laws (University of Queensland – 2003)
- Bachelor of Arts (Justice Studies) (Queensland University of Technology – 2000)
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland 2005.
- Member of the Queensland Law Society.