Nick has over 30 years’ experience in general practice as a legal practitioner, 20 years of which as principal of his own firm. Nick has now joined our team as Special Counsel, and works in the following areas of the law:
- Commercial Litigation in the Queensland and Federal Courts.
- Family Law (divorce, child related matters and property settlement).
- Leasing and Corporate/Commercial.
- Wills and Estates (Probate and TFM applications to the Court).
- Criminal Law.
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy.
- Personal Injuries.
- Dispute Resolution.
- Nick brings a strategic, practical and commercial approach to resolving disputes.
Admissions & Memberships
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland in 1982.
- Member of Law Society of Queensland.
- Initial consultation fee (1 hour) fixed at $110.